stylish dining room

Our Portfolio

Here are some samples of our work

Free Newsletter

Go to signup form

Latest Staging Success

This townhome sat vacant and unsold for 230 days. Four days after staging it was under contract.

Click here to see our latest staging success.

Did you know…?

That only 10% of buyers can visualize the potential of a home. The other 90% react to the home based on what they see. Home staging makes your home appeal to a wide range of buyers.

Please Contact Us

Anne West

Call me at 847-687-5957

Or email me

Professional Home Stager and Designer logo HSR certified American Society of Home Stagers and Redesigners logo ASHSR